Saturday, June 4, 2011

La Senza: Prettiest Designs of Brassiers!

Calling all lingeristas!  Check out La Senza in Eastwood Mall -- they offer the widest variety of brassiers!!!  They have so many designs, it's overwhelming!





I started to love undergarments when I started liking old classic films.  All the brassiers & corsets were so feminine!  All the girls in the old films seem so glamorous!  They all wore lovely corsets under their gorgeous dresses.  It seemed like wearing undergarments is not just part of a regular daily outfit...but instead, it seemed more special & it reflected each person's character.


                   




To me, as long as my undergarments are nice, it doesn't matter if I'm wearing only shorts & an old shirt because pretty undergarments make me feel confident...

I always enjoy shopping at La Senza because of their designs!  I find Maidenform most comfortable...but the eyecandies in La Senza are very hard to resist!


Check out these cute designs:


reminds me of summer!

floral & pink


demin print


black & white

printed tshirt brassier


elegant yet girly
lovely lace


black with purple, pink, & white flowers


my favorite color!



They also have the prettiest corsets & sleepwear!  

Not all items above are available locally but you can order them online at http://www.lasenza.com/. 

Enjoy!  ;)


















No comments:

Post a Comment