Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Review: Bihada Ichizoku Face Mask

I've read so many great feedbacks about the 'Bihada Ichizoku Face Mask' and so I decided to try it myself!  I was so excited since I haven't been pampering myself for the last few decades!!!

So far, I tried the pink & the blue mask.  

The Pink mask contains moisture ingredients that somehow also has a brightening effect.  It contains White Birch Root Essence, Alpha-Albution, and Saxifraga Stolonifera extract for instant elasticity repairment to fight the vital signs of aging.

The blue mask is perfect for dry skin, this mask contains moisture ingredients such as Cactus extract and Trehalose for instant elasticity repairment to fight the vital signs of aging.










 Beware of fakes! Make sure that the writings/labels are in Japanese!

THE MASK:
reallly moist & wet
the mask does not tear
the mask itself is very soft & smooth
no fragrance
no sting
no itchiness 
it feels cool on the skin
very refreshing


The mask contains 27ml of essence, you can massage the remaining essence on your face after applying the mask but I personally prefer to apply the extra essence along with the mask.

THE RESULTS:
I noticed that my skin instantly became brighter, smoother, more dewy, even & soft! 
It looked like I spent a whole day at the spa or spent the whole day sleeping since my skin looked very refreshed!

I love this mask!  It's worth every penny!


Please share if you know of any other great masks out there! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment